Loading Status...
play.vulcanmc.net

Denied Wizard's Staff App (Made Before Release)

Reactions
5 0 0
Q1) What is your IGN? WizardOrder

Q2) What is your Discord IGN (with tag)? WizardOrder#4145

Q3) How old are you? 14

Q4) What timezone are you in? EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Q5) Do you have a working mic? Yes

Q6) How long have you been a part of our server? 2 Weeks(Discord) 1 Day(Forums)

Part B

Q7) Are you currently staff on any other servers? Yes. But I would be willing to spend more time on this server, due to more people to help out and interact with.

Q8) Do you have any previous staffing experience? Currently I am staff on another server, as I said above.

Q8) How many hours can you contribute per day? Week Days - 3 to 5hrs | Weekends - 5 to 9hrs

Q9) Have you had any punishments while playing on VulcanMC? If so, when and what were they? I do not have any Discord or Forums punishments yet.

Q10) Why do you want to become a Trainee on VulcanMC? I want to be Trainee on VulcanMC because I think it's a great server. I am an active member and I want to help maintain a friendly environment for VulcanMC players. I can make sure that the community stays safe and secure for all players in the game and on the Forums/Discord! I would make sure there are no hackers or advertisers on VulcanMC. I will answer to any questions people have and make sure they have fun and make sure that Vulcan is a flamer-free community! The Discord/Forums right now has a lot of nice staff members and I would love to join the crew! I am respectful and work restlessly to help those in need of assistance. I am extremely active on Minecraft, Discord, and Google.(My browser; for access to the Forums) Another reason why I want to be staff is to stop hackers. I hate hackers. They ruin the community for other players. I would be useful on the team because I can tell what hacks people are using and if they are or not using hacks. (This is from past experience with a hacked client. This was NOT recent. This is from 2016)

Q11) Why do you stand out to other applicants?
You should choose me because I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I would keep the server friendly by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbies or veterans. I know most of the staff members and regular players due to them being some of my pals from another server so I think I would get along with the rest of the team. Sometimes other staff need a helping hand too. Most applicants have a main focus on the players, but in my opinion, players and staff are equal. I tried running my own Windows Edition server
by myself. It was hard. But with the help of some of my staff team, it made controlling a server so much easier.

Part C- Scenarios

Q12) You are on the server and the only staff member online, multiple players begin disrespecting each other, swearing and insulting each others mothers, how do you defuse the situation? I would tell everyone to calm down as a verbal warning. If they don't stop I would then take it into my own hands and give them a reasonable punishment. If they keep doing it after I told them to stop and I punished them, I would contact a higher staff member to come online and to deal with the situation.

Q13) A player calls you a trash, useless and a stupid staff member, how would you react to this? Since this is directed towards me, I would punish them for player disrespect. If they did not include me being a bad staff member it would count as banter due to it not being directly towards me and meaning to offend me.

Q14) Your best mate has just come on to Vulcan using a hacked client. They jump down into PVP and start using Kill Aura. You have evidence of them hacking, but they are your best mate. What will you do? I would send the evidence to a staff member that has access to ban commands. If that friend of mine starts asking publicly on the Discord server by using caps, spam and excessive pinging, I would then report that to a staff member that can ban or mute him from the Discord. I could then explain to him/her that it was their fault that they hacked and I was just doing my job.

Part D- Agreements: Please answer these with a Yes.

A1) During your application process, if you ask a staff member about your application, it will result in an automatic denial. Do you agree to this? Yes.

A2) If your application gets denied, you are not to argue with the decision made by staff, and instead you should take it upon yourself to improve the areas you failed/lacked in. If you do argue with the staff decision, we will refuse to consider any of your future applications. Do you agree to this? Yes.

A3) If you fail the One week Trainee period, or you get demoted at any point during your staff time, you shall not argue with the staff decision, and if you do it will lead to a refusal to consider any future applications. Do you agree to this? Yes.

A4) If your application is denied, you must wait two weeks before applying again. If you don't your application will be automatically denied. Do you agree to this? Yes

MrOligator

Manager
Manager
Reactions
12 0 0
Hello, after reviewing your application I have chosen it will be denied, as you stated you are staff on another server. It is one of our requirements that staff members here on Vulcan are not currently working on another server at the same time. This is important as we want our staff to be able to put as much time as possible into Vulcan when on the team here, and having jobs on other networks will severely complicate this.