Loading Status...
play.vulcanmc.net

Denied Staff Application - ItzEeveePlayz

Reactions
4 0 0
Part A

Q1) What is your IGN?

- ItzEeveePlayz

Q2) What is your Discord IGN (with tag)?

- @ItzEeveePlayz#3142

Q3) How old are you?

- I am 15 years old

Q4) What timezone are you in?

- Pacific time zone

Q5) Do you have a working mic?

- Sadly no

Q6) How long have you been a part of our server?

- I just got the Link to this server from Fleshlings, but I have been apart of TheSquad for a long time, i played a bunch back around season 1 on sky block, and even more after the start of season 2 all the way to the revamp, so i know alot of the staff from there.

Part B

Q7) Are you currently staff on any other servers?

- I am not a staff on a minecraft server.

Q8) Do you have any previous staffing experience?

- I am a staff member in 1 of USHistorys Discord Servers (Fleshlings), and I am also staff on X Randomness's Discord server.

Q8) How many hours can you contribute per day?

- When im not in school, I am normally online, so about 3-4+ hours on the Weekdays, and around 4-7+ hours on weekends. (It depends what I have going on)

Q9) Have you had any punishments while playing on VulcanMC? If so, when and what were they?

- The server has not been released yet, so I have 0 punishments.

Q10) Why do you want to become a Trainee on VulcanMC?

- I have come from TheSquadMC, so i know a ton of the people that will be playing here, i love helping people, and I think that being staff and help the server grow would be lots of fun. :D

Q11) Why do you stand out to other applicants?

- I am very enthusiastic about this new server, and about helping it grow. I am a great builder, and I am always nice to people. (I am also taking a leadership class in school ;D)

Part C- Scenarios

Q12) You are on the server and the only staff member online, multiple players begin disrespecting each other, swearing and insulting each others mothers, how do you defuse the situation?

- I would warn both of them at first, if they keep fighting, then i would mute them for 24 hours each. (The people that where swearing and fighting)

Q13) A player calls you a trash, useless and a stupid staff member, how would you react to this?

- I would tell him in the main chat that this is not a server where you get to disrespect the staff. If he still talks bad about the staff, then I would warn him, but if he still does not listen, i would mute him, (Or is it called a temp-mute? xD), Most likely for 12-24 hours, ill make myself a chart saying what actions would get how much of a mute.

Q14) Your best mate has just come on to Vulcan using a hacked client. They jump down into PVP and start using Kill Aura. You have evidence of them hacking, but they are your best mate. What will you do?

- If i was a Trainee, I would first temp-ban them and then show the evidence to someone of higher rank, letting them pick if the way my "Best Mate" was hacking is worth a Perm-Ban. Even if they where my "Best Mate" it still is not okay to hack on any minecraft server.

Part D- Agreements: Please answer these with a Yes.

A1) During your application process, if you ask a staff member about your application, it will result in an automatic denial. Do you agree to this?

- Yes

A2) If your application gets denied, you are not to argue with the decision made by staff, and instead you should take it upon yourself to improve the areas you failed/lacked in. If you do argue with the staff decision, we will refuse to consider any of your future applications. Do you agree to this?

- Yes

A3) If you fail the One week Trainee period, or you get demoted at any point during your staff time, you shall not argue with the staff decision, and if you do it will lead to a refusal to consider any future applications. Do you agree to this?

- Yes

A4) If your application is denied, you must wait two weeks before applying again. If you don't your application will be automatically denied. Do you agree to this?

- Yes

Last edited:

kindle252

Trainee
Trainee
Reactions
11 0 0
I'm in between here. I like the details, but you did bold everything, making it hard for it to be read. They look for good detail, and they want to do it quickly, and when they see that it is all bolded it makes it harder to read. For that reason I'm going to say.

Reactions
4 0 0
I'm in between here. I like the details, but you did bold everything, making it hard for it to be read. They look for good detail, and they want to do it quickly, and when they see that it is all bolded it makes it harder to read. For that reason I'm going to say.

Thanks for the feedback kindle252, I will make sure to fix it, making it easyer to read

Reactions
12 0 0
Hello, thank you for applying to VulcanMC's staff team. After thoroughly reviewing your application, i have come to the conclusion it will be denied.

How to improve and what went wrong:
Your application was not too bad, however i would have liked to see alot more detail on some questions, rather than just 1-2 sentences. For example question 10 and 11 you only answered using one or two sentences, and i would normally expect to see much more than that here, as it is where you are given the opportunity to express yourself and prove to me you are a good candidate for the Trainee role, and why you deserve/have the skills for it. I have seen you ingame and around the server alot, and know you are a great member of the community, which is why i took so much time debating this application. But i would have just liked a bit more detail on all the questions for me to have considered it further.

If you wish to reapply, please wait a minumum of 2 weeks.